In September 2010 Memorygirl was challenged by a Mystery Mentor to become the trailblazer in an exciting new transatlantic experiment.

She was to be the first amongst her group of online friends to be mentored to create a Financially and Spiritually Abundant life from the ashes of her previous pre-credit crunch life.



For the full background, go to:
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2445739&page=76 and search for post 1506.


Supported by her online cheerleaders, she accepted the challenge - and will do her best to fulfil and excel at the tasks set by her mysterious transatlantic mentor.


All her online friends are invited to play along - because if Memorygirl drops the baton for Britain, someone else will be selected to be mentored in her place.


Let this exciting adventure begin .....


Friday 10 September 2010

LETTER FROM MR BIG 2


A happy Friday evening to you all – and well done to each and ever one that attempted to do some calculations yesterday.


Whether or not you actually came up with a number is actually quite academic – what I really want you to be able to identify is your coping strategy when you are challenged to do something that raises a lot of emotion in you. There’s nothing quite like raising the emotions like talking about dollars and cents. (That should probably be pounds and pennies). Knowing a number you’d like to work towards that you feel is way out of your comfort zone is an important tool in your arsenal for change.


So what was your reaction? Did you want to flee? Did you want to fight? Did you feel yourself rebelling? Did you decide to face the challenge head on? Did you wildly swing between any of these emotions before settling somewhere different? We each have our own way of raising our game and heading towards a challenge – what’s yours?


Well done on the online discussions – I really admire those of you who admitted you were way out of your comfort zone and then talked yourself around to admitting that there might just be another viewpoint before settling with a – “bring it on” attitude. It shows great emotional maturity to be able to get to that point.


I realise that Memorygirl had a massive offer of help today – an “easy” solution to her immediate cash-flow problem. My first reaction was to acknowledge how much you must actually like this “crazy lady” to step up and offer such significant assistance.


My second reaction, well I think she made a brave decision, but because it was a considered one I feel it is the right one for her to make. Although I do hope you will all continue to support her in other ways and if her situation doesn’t improve you will step in to prevent her and her little family from sinking.


Now, to Madame Hypno06. Should you ever decide to make another significant life change I do hope you will consider life coaching? I can see a lady who can cut through the crap and see the real meat of things – you will be a great asset to this adventure.


You are right – I need you all to start seriously looking at your value – the one you perceive you have and the one the market will determine you have. You are worth even more than the market will dictate when you take on board that your are completely unique in the universe, precious and infinitely priceless.


I didn’t realise when we stared that Memorygirl is the five times World Mind-Mapping Champion. An actual real live International Grand Master of mind-mapping – the best in the world in her profession and yet she stared today questioning her worth against other “corporate trainers”.


She hasn’t quite made the heart-shift that she is an Olympic standard sprinter compared to those who run for fun. I will keep working on her – but if anyone knows how to make her see sense I would sure appreciate the help.


So Madame Hyppno06 – do I agree that Memorygirl should charge more for her postage – hell yes! But I also think she should charge more for the book (received my copy today by courier so I am not just spouting out my yazoo). Let me ask those that have received the book to feed back to her what you would pay for the book in your stores there – I’m sure you value it greater than ten bucks.


Memorygirl has been kept busy today compiling some lists for me – but the good news is that this first weekend has in store some “Funwork” for you all – stuff to get you thinking and stuff to get you moving too.


Mr Big

3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday evening to you too, Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My tummy's churning - but with exitement for the challeges
    It's really scary that HE's reading...

    Auds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had to buy a dongle today so that I can keep up with the challenge whilst away this weekend - first expense for my new buisness!

    ReplyDelete